- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 53 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 66 days ago
1999 Ford Contour
Worst 1999 Contour transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine surges, shifts hard2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.