1. clean door jam (1 reports)
2000 Ford Contour accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Contour:

2000 Ford Contour Owner Comments

Jul 182011

I have had a similar problem with water coming in on the passenger side floor when it rains really hard. I find if I open up the door and clean the door jam really good it seems to help.

- , Bend, OR, USA

Jun 092006

Contour SE

Water leaks into the front passenger side. I only had the car for 4 weeks when I discovered the problem. The dealership gave me the run around at first. They finally gave me a warranty (somewhat). It state as long as I own the car, this problem will be taken care of at the dealerships expense. But the kicker is I've been back twice and it's fixed for a while. But after a couple of months water is sitting on the floor board again. Ford built the car but they have been unable to fix the problem. Who do you go to.

- , Suffolk, VA, USA