2006 Ford E-250 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford E-250:

2006 Ford E-250 Owner Comments

Aug 182011

E-250

I own I Ford freestyle, I am currently replacing the throttle body for the second time. It took a mechanic much trial and error to find the problem, which cost me a great deal of money. The car started acting the same way yesterday! this has been the 2nd time in less than a year! I wish I could give this car back to Ford! if there is anything...any kind of recourse please give me information. Thank you....

- Clarksboro, NJ, USA