- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 32 days ago
2004 Ford E-350
Worst 2004 E-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- injectors failed1
- spark plug blew-out of engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 E-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-350.