2.1

2005 Ford E-350 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford E-350:

2005 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Dec 132009

E-350

I have a 2005 Ford freestar. I was approx. 200 miles from home driving on hwy 71 N in ar, .stopped at a traffic light, and my transmission would not engage no warning lights had came on, no loss of power, noises of any kind. I bought this for a family vehicle. I have since talked with several people that have heard of this happening with the Ford freestars.

- Hartman, AR, USA