1.3

2006 Ford E-350 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford E-350:

2006 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Apr 042015

E-350

I have bct tires that only have 10K miles on them, and around 2 years old they are size lt 275 75 R 16 load E I have them mounted on a 2006 Ford E450 box on the rear, this is the second blow out that I have experienced where the tire separates just above the bead. My truck is not over weight, nor do I drive off road or abuse the tires. I bought them through cherry tire in maybrook NY 12543. The owner just sold, and the new owner claims to have no knowledge of how to assist me with getting in touch with a usa rep for them. I find that this is a very dangerous condition as I was on the highway and "bang" just blew both times ? after doing some research and finding out these were china tires, just today I purchased new all 4 on the rear of this truck. I have in my possession the 2 blown tires, and the other 2 that are still intact. The first blew on the inner pass rear, the second on the outer drivers side.

- Newburgh, NY, USA