1998 Ford Econoline wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Econoline:

1998 Ford Econoline Owner Comments

May 012003

The consumer was driving at highway speed, and attempted to make a turn and it felt as though the right rear tire was flat. The mechanic put the car on the lift, and discovered the rim was broken and the tire fell off.

- Isle Of Palms, SC, USA

Aug 162002

No description given. Nlm

- Pembroke, MA, USA

Sep 252000

While getting my van serviced at my local pep boys the tech noticed my rear tires and said they appeared to be seperating. I took the van to the Firestone dealer here and ask for a inspection. I was told that they were not seperating. He offererd to sell me 4 shocks for $300 and 2 new tires (but the old ones were not bad so he says) for $300 the van only has 19400 mile on it ! where can I go to get these tire inspected? I live in las vegas nv. (tiresize: 225/75R16)( dot number: Tire size: 225/75R16 )

- Las Vegas, NV, USA