8.0

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid:

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Comments

Oct 212010

Escape Hybrid

I go out to the car, in a hurry to get to work, and the damn lever won't release the gear shifter! I sit there and wait and fume and wiggle and giggle, and when it finally decides I have been punished enough, it will click and be fine for the rest of the day. The manual says that it will do this when a light bulb has blown, but I can't find one that has. It is making me late for work and I will get fired if I can't figure out what to do!

- , Macon, GA, USA