1.9

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid:

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Comments

Apr 022015

Escape Hybrid

Picked up my car from dealership, (recalled) electronic coolant pump replaced. Having dealt with the "stall-like condition" described in the safety recall notice 14S19 / NHTSA recall 14V-526, I was expecting the newly installed water pump to affect my car's recent performance. Fifteen minutes from the dealership, going 65 mph on the freeway, the pull over safely now message flashed. And then my car stalled. Makes me wonder if the safety recall listed the wrong replacement part.

- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA