- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1998 Ford Escort
Worst 1998 Escort steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.