2004 Ford Excursion engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Excursion:

2004 Ford Excursion Owner Comments

Aug 212010

Excursion Limited 6.0L

ford has had this vehicle towed in 2 times in last 2 weeks. each time they run diagnostics it tells me something else. we have all repaired and at a cost of $2,000 the damn thing still doesnt run. ford fix's all the problems they analyze and the vehicle still wont run. I can drive an hour and have towed in again. I have no money left, auto club is cancelling my service as they have towed this vehicle so much and I still have no vehiclee to drive. Ford says well we can try these other thing.

I paid $54,000 for this vehicle and they want another $54,000 to repair, but of course, we cannot insure that after making there repairs that the car will run. I was going to buy a 450 king ranch, not now. I am going to dodge. 3500 mega diesel and no consumer complaints. Go figure.

- , Running Springs, CA, USA