2012 Ford Fiesta lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Fiesta:

2012 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Oct 252015

Fiesta

Although the transmission was updated per the recall it putts or hesitates/stalls with the slightest incline and worse on a real hill. I can't pull out into traffic quicknow because it would cause an accident and it shouldn't be that way. I took it to Ford of escondido and was told that some putting is normal but I know this is not right. It is an ongoing issue. Has been since like 3 weeks after I bought it.

- Fallbrook, CA, USA

Mar 012014

Fiesta

We were on the highway while it was snowing. All of the other vehicles were slowing down because there was an accident blocking off the highway. Eventually we all came to a stop. After we stopped there was a Yukon that was unable to stop because of conditions and its load and hit us from behind. He was probably going 35 mph. Both the passenger and driver's head flung back against seats. No airbags deployed. Passenger has suffered in the spine from this accident.

- Rexburg, ID, USA