3.9

2013 Ford Fiesta brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fiesta:

2013 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Sep 262016

Fiesta

Casenumber:1024456 I have been taking my car to summerville Ford dealership since purchased in August of 2015 recalls transmission issues door locks it happened when moving they said would call when transmission rep.came in..I was fine to drive. Then door latches recalled. They replaced, and my drivers window stopped at a point before going down all theway. It seemed to finally go down but felt like scraping or getting hung up. These folks also left a hubcap off last October though..and did not know..I ruled out as human graced and gave benefit of doubt. When I called they were closed. So I brought back and they said it was a relay switch...but I knew it wasn't because it was not acting like that until (door latch) replacement. Then it went away seemingly. I brought back again for check engine light.. then had a fan motor issue they told me to pay warranty and they would cover.

- Ravenel, SC, USA

Feb 152015

Fiesta

Shutter no speed when getting on freeway.

- San Bernardino, CA, USA

Dec 232015

Fiesta

Over the last 2 months, the radio and instrument dashboard have been flashing intermittently and car losing power. Brought to Ford dealership but they couldn't duplicate the problem during test drive. In addition to the problems listed earlier, now the tcs off keeps on flashing even when car is idle.

- Mountain View, CA, USA

Oct 052015

Fiesta

Ford has recalled transmission control module on my car, it has been determined a transmission clutch is needed to repair the car to prevent the car from changing gears while the car is in motion and can cause damage, harm and death. The dealership will not repair my car as required by Ford motors company as I have requested a rental car while my car in in service. I am seriously concerned if my car is not repaired the car could cause harm to me and possible death as the car does hestiate and stall while going thru intersections and at stop signs and take off.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Jul 302015

Fiesta

When accelerating the Fiesta lurches and then goes forward. The air conditioning pumps out cool air and then hot air off and on. The lurching issue has not been repaired and this is the fourth visit.

- Park Ridge, IL, USA

Oct 012013

Fiesta 4-cyl

I leased this as my first new car. When I first purchased it, I loved it. As time went on, I noticed that my car would start to jerk as I'd accelerate and the shifting was never smooth. When I had an oil change, I asked about it and was told that because it was converted from a manual to an automatic (like all the automatic Fiestas), it felt like I was shifting gears. I'm not too good with cars, so I trusted Ford. It got worse over time and to this day they say that it is normal. I've went in twice for recalls and services on my car. They still say it's normal. This is not normal. I've opted to lease another car because I am so unhappy with my Ford. I still have it, but I don't like to drive it. If I had to do it again, I would never lease a Ford. It feels like I've wasted my money and they do not care about their customers.

- Hayward, CA, USA

Aug 102013

Fiesta

On several occasions now my traction control and ABS have malfunctioned. Tonight while driving on the highway the ABS, traction control and hill assist warning lights came on followed by a complete loss of power steering.

- Ellensburg, WA, USA