2013 Ford Fiesta suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fiesta:

2013 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Jan 022014

When accelerating from a stop the car hesitates and then lunges forward, and shutters. When driving up a hill or turning corners the car shutters. When accelerating the car makes noises due to the shift forks. When at a stop with the car running and in the drive position, or when stopped on a flat surface the car rolls in reverse. As my son was walking behind the car while it was in parked on a slight incline the car rolled back and hit my son.

- New Berlin, WI, USA

Feb 202015

Fiesta 4-cyl

The vehicle shuttered, make grinding sound and hesitated when starting up and driving. At every stop light, stop sign when starting up again, the same sounds, and hesitating would occur. Took vehicle in to the dealer who said I needed another clutch and transmission. About $3000. I have another vehicle same year, same model, and exactly the same situation is happening, these vehicles should be recalled immediately.

- Niceville, FL, USA

Jun 022014

The contact owns a 2013 Ford Fiesta. The contact stated that when coming to a stop, there was an abnormal noise coming from the front driver side of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where the failure was unable to be duplicated. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 300.

- Rodeo , CA, USA

Aug 202013

I bought a new 2013 Ford Fiesta in November of 2012. I have had nothing but problems since. It has been in the shop more than 3 times, once was a broken catalytic converter, the other time was a soaked clutch, and another time was to get recalibrated. This car has acceleration issues and almost causes many accidents for me, it is shaky and bumpys, and jumpy. Everytime I take it in there is something wrong with and they advised me its not normal for new cars, when I read the reviews everyone has the same issues. There is also a roll back when you stop and press the gas to go, I have almost hit multiple cars in front of me because of this.

- Costa Mesa, CA, USA

Aug 032012

Bought vehicle new in Jan 2013. Was quiet at the time. Has become louder and sounds like something rubbing when turning and sometimes while driving. Car is hesitating and stuttering terrible. Have almost been hit making turns when it begins to hesitate and then speeds up. Dealership told me there is a leak and I need new clutch. They won't have parts for 30 days though. Are they going to pay if I get in accident?

- Wilmington, NC, USA