2014 Ford Fiesta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fiesta:

2014 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

May 052014

Fiesta 4-cyl

My wife and I purchased the car new from our local dealership. After owning the car for about a week I noticed that the exhaust tail pipe does not extend out to the outer body line. Matter of fact the tail pipe is located over 20 inches inside the outer body line. Couldn't exhaust gases leak into the trunk and passenger cabin when the vehicle is not moving. I am more concerned in the winter time when the vehicle idles more and the warmer exhaust gases rise because of temperature. I went back to the dealership to see if the other Ford Fiesta had the same exhaust location, and it did. I also noticed that the other Ford models exhaust tail pipes do exit to the outer body line. Please get back to me on my concern. Thanks !!!

- Evansville, WI, USA