2011 Ford Flex seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Flex:

2011 Ford Flex Owner Comments

Nov 212014

The drivers side seat belt just locked up and will not come back out, took it to the dealer and they want $623 to replace it are you kidding me "? paid 19,000 for the car less then a year ago so I try to google this problem and it says if I try to fix it myself the airbags could be set off really ?" I guess I'll just have to listen to the annoying ding ding ding every 2 mins while driving no biggy thanks Ford there should be a recall on the seltbelts.

- Erie, PA, USA