2011 Ford Flex wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Flex:

2011 Ford Flex Owner Comments

Mar 052015

Bf goodrich advantage T/a tires size 23560R17. I had wear on tires after 18000 miles. Replaced tires with another set. After only 23000 miles I have wear on tires and they need replacing. This tire is supposed to be good for over 36K miles. They are substandard and defective and be goodrich and Ford Motor Company should be aware of these 7 out of 10 owners complain of defects and nothing is done of changed.

- Lakeland , FL, USA

May 172011

Hankook optima 19" tire sidewall for Ford Flex. I purchase a brand new 2011 Ford Flex on 5/5/11 with 19" hankook optima tires. 2 days ago, my sidewall busted as I entered my driveway, which raised, but that I have driven over hundreds of times with my infinity FX35 tires without a problem. I don't believe the brand new sidewall should bust if you go over a bump wrong.

- Houston, TX, USA