2012 Ford Flex miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Flex:

2012 Ford Flex Owner Comments

Sep 022016

Flex

While stopped and in park the vehicle started rolling, I attempted to jump in the vehicle but could not pull myself all the way in. I was able to yank the keys from the ignition and then I could no longer run along side the vehicle and I fell on the asphalt. However, the vehicle continued rolling until it became high centered on a large rock. Four witnesses confirmed that the vehicle was in park and the keys were out of the ignition.

- Yucca Valley, CA, USA

Jan 182016

Flex

The right rear door sensor says that the door is open when it is not. Tried to close it a few times but that didn't work. Now I can't lock my car at night because my car alarm will go off thinking that someone is trying to break in. It has now happened approximately six or seven times now. I see that other people have reported the same issue. This should be a recall.

- Monroe, WA, USA