2015 Ford Flex fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Flex:

2015 Ford Flex Owner Comments

Jul 132016

Apparently my "throttle body" electronics went bad and caused my engine to stop while I was in fast lane of freeway...barely made it to the shoulder. No warning until after car was off. Dealer was "aware" of this problem with this 2015 Ford engine although Ford hasn't done anything to warn customers or recall to is noticed however in safety issues with orgs. It is inexcusable that the care will not warn of pending problem, and turns off on its on (or slows down to crawl) and Ford has not taken action on problem they are aware of.

- San Dieog, CA, USA

Sep 092015

I was entering at carpool lanes when a debris hit the underbody of the vehicle, I just heard a big hit underbody and continue driving after two miles another driver notice fluids were draining from the bottom of the vehicle and urge me to check when I stopped I find out the debris had make a heavy damage to the gas tank and gasoline was in efect draining fast. I stopped and turn off the engine and a friend of mine help me take the damage vehicle to my house where the the rest of the gasoline drain out. I put sand into the drain gasoline and try to catch the more I could into a small bucket, I was afraid the car could catch fire so I put under a shadow the temperature was 97 frth neither the gas gauge started marking it was getting emptier or a check engine light show up at the dash board

- Los Angeles, CA, USA