8.0

2005 Ford Freestyle electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Freestyle:

2005 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Aug 152007

Freestyle

I've only had my 05 freestyle for 5 months,at times the whole dash goes completely dark.then at times it lights up like a christmas tree,this is really annoying especially when driving at night.I cant really afford to take it to a shop,but what choice do I have.

- , Nortonville, KY, USA

Jul 032006

Freestyle Limited

I purchased my 2005 Ford Freestysyyle on March 22, 2006, the first few days of purching the vehicle i began having problems with guages system on the dash board, where the vehicle would shut down, the A/C would completely shut off etc . I was told my my dealer that there is a problem with the ground wire system. Since March of this year i have not had the chance to enjoy my vehicle, because it is in the dealer's garage.

- , St. Croix, Usvi, Virgin Islands (US)