2006 Ford Freestyle brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Freestyle:

2006 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Mar 212008

Freestyle 6-cyl

Following recommended maintenance, I needed to replace rear brake pads at approximately 44,000 miles and a caliper. My service station called multiple parts stores to get the caliper and was told that this is a "daily" request. I have never replaced brake parts this early in the life of any vehicle I have ever owner in my 40 years of driving cars. I believe that this is a serious safety issue that should be recalled.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA