2.1

2007 Ford Freestyle accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Freestyle:

2007 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jul 262011

Freestyle 6-cyl

Everytime I have the A/C on in my vehicle (2007 Ford Freestyle) I put the car in drive or in reverse the vehicle lunges forwards or backwards. I almost hit a car while I was trying to park. If a child had been walking behind the vehicle I could of seriously hurt them. I do not want to be held accountable for an accident like this when this vehicle should be recalled for repairs before this happens if not to me someone else. This happens everytime I have the A/C on. Now the engine light and wrench is on and I am afraid to drive it.

- Chatham, VA, USA

Jul 302008

Freestyle 6-cyl

97,000 miles. I have replaced the throttle body twice, new transmission- hole I N the drive shaft. 3 rear brake jobs- the 1st on was by recall. Cracked motorhead 12,000 miles after new transmission. The whole car shakes, squeaks, and pops since the transmission was put in. From the cv joints and back brakes.

- West Columbia, TX, USA

Mar 032009

Freestyle

The contact owns a 2007 Ford Freestyle. The vehicle has Continental touringcontact as tires, size 205/65R15. The contact stated that her tires became worn and the tread became bald very quickly. The tires only had 25,000 miles. The vehicle was taken to a repair shop and they stated that the dill valve stems were recalled. The vehicle has tech international, model TR413 valve stems. Air continued to leak from the tires due to the valve stems and the contact had to refill them with air each week. She purchased two rear tires for her vehicle. The two front tires have not yet been replaced. The manufacturer has not been notified. The valve stem equipment information was unavailable. The current mileage was 25,021 and failure mileage was 25,000.

- Carlsbad, CA, USA