2007 Ford Freestyle transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Freestyle:

2007 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jun 052011

I have a 2007 Ford Freestyle which is having a problem with suddenly lurching forward when stopping. If I turn the car off and let it sit for a few minutes then the problem disappears. Something needs to be done about this issue because I know I'm not alone and it is a serious issue (I barely avoided running into someone at a drive through because of this). This problem has occurred when simply taking my foot off the breaks and not even pressing the gas pedal.

- Grand Rapids, MI, USA