7.7

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 152015

Fusion Hybrid 4-cyl

Michelin energy saver A/S (V-rated) there is something terribly wrong with this tire. In nearly 30 years of driving various vehicles, but in the same general vicinity, I must say these are the absolute worse tires ever!!!! my husband and 3 tow truck drivers concur. This is ridiculous. I've had 3 completely shredded tires in 15 months. I've been very meticulous about tire pressures as well, so that's not the problem. I think these are just very cheap and hazardous tires. Warning!!!

- Los Angeles, CA, USA