2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

Aug 272014

Fusion Hybrid 4-cyl

Driving to work when all of a sudden it became incredibly difficult to steer and control car. I was veering at first to the left then to the right. I tried not to hit the person on my right and slammed on the brakes, which caused me to fishtail and hit the guy anyway. My rear driver's side tire was completely gone-only a rim remained. This car has barely 800 miles on it....scary and sad for the guy I hit...me-completely spooked and very disappointed albeit grateful to be alive and not run over by oncoming traffic...:(

- Jacksonville, FL, USA