6.5

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid:

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Comments

May 232016

Fusion Hybrid

My 2015 Ford Fusion hybrid had 11,000 miles on it. I opened my garage door and got in to go to work and car was dead. No electrical response. Called Ford road service and car was dragged out of my garage and onto a flat bed and taken to my dealership. Car has been in shop for a week now and still no diagnosis. No matter what they do, the car is drawing power when it is turned off and kills the battery in 2 hours. They are working with Ford system wide and no one has seen this type of fault yet. To me it seems to be some kind of software fault but per Ford troubleshooting, they have to tear my car apart and check every wire and fuse before looking at the software issues. This is my first hybrid and I am questioning my decision.

- Plainfield, IL, USA