1995 Ford Probe engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Probe:

1995 Ford Probe Owner Comments

Sep 202006

Probe SE

I have checked every belt and had the Ford place replace every belt in my car. Still there is an awful screeching sound under the hood and the more I gas it the louder it gets. This is very annoying. a mechanic has even said it blows his mind. No one can fix it so now I'm stuck with a screeching car. Not ever a retailer wants this car.

- , Downsville, LA, USA