- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 5 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 27 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 29 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 29 days ago
1996 Ford Probe
Worst 1996 Probe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Probe Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Probe compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Probe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Probe.