2008 Ford Taurus X seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Taurus X:

2008 Ford Taurus X Owner Comments

Jul 072008

Taurus X

I'm a little fat lady that has to ride in the back seat. I can just get the seat belt to hook and cant move because it stretches tighter and tighter. Ford claims the do not supply extenders for the rear seats, we did get a set for the front. But that don't help in the back. When we ride home after work on I-79 there is a state trooper on a motor cycle that ride up beside you looking for seat belt violations. I need an extender.

- Harmony, PA, USA