- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 8 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 25 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 26 days ago
1995 Ford Thunderbird
Worst 1995 Thunderbird suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arm failure2
- strut bolts and bushing frozen1
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.