- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 1 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 23 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 25 days ago
1995 Ford Thunderbird
Worst 1995 Thunderbird suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- control arm failure2
- strut bolts and bushing frozen1
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.