2014 Ford Transit Connect wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Transit Connect:

2014 Ford Transit Connect Owner Comments

Mar 272015

Transit Connect

In February I was driving on the freeway and heard a strange noise. When I got off the freeway I noticed the tire was flat. In March I was getting our of the car and a man walking by noticed I had a bubble in the side of my tire. I have had to replace 3 tires since I got this car I bought the car on 12/26/14. And have had problems with three of the original tires on the car! I only have about 2,000 miles on the car. The first 2 tires I paid to have them replaced. The third tire I am waiting to have it replaced by the company. I am using the spare and don't have a back up.

- Oakland, CA, USA