- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 4 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 10 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 33 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
Worst 1995 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train55
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.