- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 47 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
Worst 1995 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train55
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.