- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
Worst 1995 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly21
- NHTSA: Steering16
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.