- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 9 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 19 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 25 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 50 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
Worst 1995 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly21
- NHTSA: Steering16
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.