1995 Ford Windstar suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Windstar:

1995 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Feb 252007

Windstar LX 3.8

In 1996, i bought an LX, 3.8 ford Windstar and the engine acted out and I could not use my starter. After 2 years the head gasket blew out and I fixed that. I put about 42000 miles on it and it died in 2007. I bought a rebuilt engine and the car started having problems with the steering column and I fixed it. Now the air system or suspension does not work, I haven't even driven it more than 100 miles, what a pain in ass! May be it is good that they did not make a profit, because they built these cars on our shoulders and sell them to us. I hope they go out of business.

- , East Lansing, MI, USA