4.0

1999 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 162010

Windstar LX Wagon

My cd player has now quit working. It started by not accepting the cd's and now if it does accept them it just spins and spins. Sometimes it will spit them back out, other times I have to eject them or manually retrieve them. I miss not being able to play my music in my van! When I first got the van the cd player wouldn't always eject them but we could get them out. Now it has quit working completely.

- , colorado springs, co, USA