6.7

2. repair fuel pump (1 reports)
1999 Ford Windstar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 212011

Windstar LX 3.2L V6

The van wouldn't start so I had it towed to the Ford dealer and they told me it was the alternator, to come and get it. The next day it wouldn't start so l had it towed to the ford dealer, it wasn't the alternator. Next day it wouldn't start so I had it towed to the dealer and they said it was the wireing harness and they cleaned it.

$450. The nexy day it wouldn't start so I had it towed to a none dealer garage and they fixed in 1 day it was the fuel pump, $1000. A couple of days later l went to the dealer service dept and told them l had it fixed and they asked me what was the problem and l wouldn't tell ltold them l wasn't going to train their mechanics.

- , Littleton, MA, USA

Mar 242010

Windstar

The starter has been replaced twice and need to know what is wrong? Please tell me if this is coming or should I sell vehicle

- , Redding, CA, USA

Nov 222008

Windstar 3.2L V8

after gone shopping and came back my car didn't start anymore

- , Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands