6.0

2000 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Windstar:

2000 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Windstar LX 3.8L

Dials on gauges go crazy all of the time. Even while in park. It is annoying as all hell.

- , Muncy, PA, USA

Jul 012015

Windstar LX 3.6L

I would be driving down the road or in park and my gauges would start going crazy. (The Delaware state police noticed it this morning when I was broke down.) Sometimes they would not work at all and I would have no idea how fast that I was going. I do not know why it would act up like that. I had looked online and seen that it could be anything from the alternator to some kind of electrical converter.

Ford needs to recall and fix this problem! God knows what would happen if this problem led to something even more serious like an electrical fire. How the heck can the people at FORD sleep at night with all the problems of the Windstar that I have read about. And still they choose to ignore this.

Is there any recalls on the Windstar for this problem or other problems that I have not wrote about? What can be done to make FORD wake up and start to care about us, the consumer? Time to wake up Ford!!!! I believe your days are going to be numbered if you do not do what is right and take care of your customers and Ford owners!!! Recall The darn Winstars and FIX the problems!! Wouldn't it be worth it to be known as a company who cares about their customers? Instead of being known as the company who doesn't give a crap about their customer and all you care about is $$$$.

If you, FORD, do not take care of your customers you won't have to worry about $$$ because you will be out of business! A lot of us are repeat customers too. Next vehicle I buy will not be a pos Ford, That's for darn sure!!

- , Newark, DE, USA