- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Windstar seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no airbags deployed in an accident1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal15
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.