- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2000 Ford Windstar
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Windstar seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no airbags deployed in an accident1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal15
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.