1.8

2001 Ford Windstar exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 152010

Windstar

While on vacationing in Vermont. The yellow ABS light and the red brake light came on. Im a mechanic so I had the code reader for the ABS system. The code was the infamous tell tale C1185. I replaced the ABS module once. Unfortunately the problem has manifested again. I'm tempted to do away with the system, but the Windstar Transport my young children around. Its like having a gun to my head. What do I do?

- Orrtanna, PA, USA