2001 Ford Windstar fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Windstar:

2001 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jun 012014

We had our left rear tire blow out and it tore off our fuel filler pipe. I imagine this could be extremely dangerous if the rim had sparked it could have caught fire.

- Queen Valley , AZ, USA

Jun 012010

These lights stay on even after repairs are done. They go off for a couple days and then come back on. This has been going on for at least 2 years. I also have electrical problem with my speedometer and gauges. I also have been having a problem with my fuel vacuum causing the gas to spill out when pumping and tank is not full.

- Holbrook, NY, USA