2002 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Apr 232007

Windstar Sport 3.8L V6

The door ajar light stays on. Therefor I must be sure to turn off interior lights manually. Sometimes I can get it to turn off but only if the van is facing downhill. Even then i must open and close the door serveral times to get it to trun off (If I'm lucky). My neighbour 4 doors down has the same van with the same problem!!

- , Welland, Ontario, Canada

Jun 082007

Windstar SE 6.0L

The overhead dome lights in my Windstar, will automatically come on, no reason. I will be driving and the door open chime sounds, and the lights go on. After a while they will turn off, Just to turn on again. My Children have named the car "Chrisine"!!

- , Moses Lake, WA, USA