8.0

2002 Ford Windstar fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Nov 012012

Windstar Sport 3.2L V6

I recently had this problem start with my car. It blew a fuse, I had it towed to my mechanic. He replaced the fuse associated with the fuel system and did diagnostics. The fuse lasted a few days. The next blown fuse was replaced by myself and car was returned to mechanic. He ran more tests and removed some old trailer wiring that was frayed and we hoped that solved it. It didn't, next fuse lasted one day. It's now sitting there waiting for him to further look into. And that is why I am here today. HELP from anyone please. I don't want to be nickel and dimed to death by this vehicle's problem.

- , Mooresville, NC, USA