8.0

1. replace bearing (1 reports)
  2. replacement (1 reports)
2002 Ford Windstar wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jan 292007

Windstar

At 60,000 I started hearing a grinding sound from my front driver's side wheel. I took it in for repair and was told I needed a new driver's side wheel bearing assembly. I was also told that the passenger side was loose and would have to be replaced. I had the one repaired, and two months later the second failed and needed replacement. Add that to the other problems with this piece of crap and it irritates the hell out of me.

- , Paola, KS, USA

Oct 042006

Windstar SE

I took the vehicle to sears where i had new tires installed and they found out it was the right front bearing was shot. They replaced it and ended up busting the star ring on the rear of the back plate, another pain the ass.

- , Oklahoma City, OK, USA