1. replace windshield (3 reports)
2002 Ford Windstar windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Windstar:

2002 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jan 182010

I thought this was an isolated issue but I guess not. I am having it replaced by the dealer at the same time as the latest recall. The one where the van can leak brake fluid and catch fire. Recall 09S09

- , Campbell RIver, BC, Canada

Feb 072009

Windstar Sport 3.8L

It happened in the driveway...the rear windshield exploded! Since it was raining, I had to quickly tape plastic to the opening ...nice! I never even thought that this could be a common problem.

- , Caledonia, Ontario, Canada

Sep 182007

Windstar SE 3.8L

We are thankful there were no children playing around the van. I am wondering if this type of incident has occurred and gone unreported.

- , Brandon, MS, USA