5.3

2. use pencil eraser on door sensor (1 reports)
2003 Ford Windstar accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

May 012009

Windstar SEL 3.8L

I have the two slider doors on the van, occasionally they won't close. My friend told me to take a pencil eraser to the sensor that's in the door jam, and sure enough it worked.

- , J-ville, IL, USA

Jan 312008

Windstar LX

I'm just tired of having to open the door from the inside when and not to mention some of my doors won't lock when I lock the doors. My kids have to go to the other side or I have to pull on the lock and then open it. Nothing happened for it to just mess up it just wouldn't work one day.

- , Carbondale, IL, USA

Jul 122002

Windstar V6

the doors work on the out side, not inside so i don't have to worry about any body jumping out.

- , Allegan, MI, USA