5.5

2. replace ABS module (2 reports)
2003 Ford Windstar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Windstar:

2003 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Jan 142007

Windstar

This vehicle has been a nightmare! Every time the light was reset, it would come back on.

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Oct 012009

Windstar

so both the brake and emergency brake light comes on at the same time. this freaks me out so I rush to get my brakes checked. they are fine. seems like this could have been a recall years ago that never got fixed. don't know what to do about it.

- , Columbia, MO, USA

Nov 022009

Windstar LX V6

this is a pain i have had fords all my driving life and they have been good to me but after reading on how the dipsticks at ford made the modules joe cooper ford says i must replace ($2000.00) they engineered them wrong. ford should be the ones paying to fix it!!!

- , Okc, OK, USA

May 052010

Windstar L 3.8L

FORD WINDSTAR IS WORST VAN I EVER HAD BOUGHT WITH 83000 MILES IN 2006 CAR HAVE NOW 94000 I REPLACED FUEL PUMP, TIE ROD ENDS, SOME GASKETS BECOSE OF OIL LEAK, NOW I HAVE BAD ABS MODULE (ABS AND BREAK LIGHT IS ON ) AND TRANSMISSION STARTED SHIFTING BAD IN 1ST AND 2ND GEAR .I NEVER WILL BUY ANOTHER FORD

- , Delran, NJ, USA