1.9

2007 GMC Acadia accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Acadia:

2007 GMC Acadia Owner Comments

Feb 072012

Acadia 6-cyl

The car has leaked since we bought it. We have had it in the shop several time at the place we bought it and it continues to leak. Recently, the leak has started to affect the electrical workings of the car. The floor has been saturated with water and when approaching a stop, water will pour from the ceiling, soaking the driver and rear passengers. The water will run down the inside of the windshield which impacts visibility.

- Troy, TN, USA

Feb 172014

Acadia 6-cyl

Left for work in the morning with heavy wet snow falling behind rain, and pulled out driveway got a few blocks down and windshield wipers quit working.

- Estherville, IA, USA

Jan 032013

Acadia

Water has been pouring in the interior of the vehicle. It started in the rear overhead lights, dvd player and has progressed to the front of the interior, soaking the dash board and causing the electrical system to malfunction. So much as killing the battery, the rear door opening on its own, the heat not responding to the front. I spoke to technicians in salisbury where I bought the car, a GMC dealership. He has stated my warranty had run out, never stating this was a common problem with the Acadia. I thought it was a seal problem and set out to order one from the same dealership and was advised it that time, it was probably the drain hoses, od course the problem was not identified as being common with this vehicle. But was told to "blow out the drain hoses" I have to put plastic over my car to prevent water from entering, my research has discovered several other owners with the same problem, I would like to see GMC held responsible for this and be made to correct the problem.

- China Grove, NC, USA

Dec 272012

Acadia 6-cyl

Wipers quit working at 40mph in a freezing fog/rain. I lifted hood and could see wiper linkage dangling inside cowl of vehicle. I have read and seen that this is a open recall for vehicle in states with common winter weather.

- Russellville, AR, USA