- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- March 10: General Motors Recalls 7 Models of Cars and Trucks recalls | 51 days ago
- February 20: Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 70 days ago
- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 80 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems48NHTSA complaints: 10
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 14
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 102
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 104
- windows / windshield problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 69
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 90
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 52
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 89
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 34
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 226
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 26
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.