- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 34 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 85 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems51NHTSA complaints: 10
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 15
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 105
- steering problems12NHTSA complaints: 107
- windows / windshield problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 70
- suspension problems6NHTSA complaints: 11
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 93
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 55
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 90
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 37
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 228
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 25
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 18
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.