- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 38 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems55NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 111
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems12NHTSA complaints: 109
- windows / windshield problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 71
- suspension problems6NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 96
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 94
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 62
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 39
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 234
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 25
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 19
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.