- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- March 10: General Motors Recalls 7 Models of Cars and Trucks recalls | 57 days ago
- February 20: Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 76 days ago
- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 86 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water in electrical box and tubing2
- caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System85
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.