- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 61 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 86 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
Worst 2008 Acadia electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water in electrical box and tubing3
- "service park assist" warning1
- caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System96
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.