7.9

2008 GMC Acadia seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 GMC Acadia:

2008 GMC Acadia Owner Comments

Jun 222008

Acadia

Air bag light keeps coming on. Third time in three months. First service date: 6/23/08, again on 7/23/08 and again on 8/20/08. Dealer still attempting to repair.

- Robbinsville, NJ, USA

Jun 052008

Acadia 6-cyl

This is the second time, within two weeks, I have taken my GMC Acadia slt2 AWD 2008 to be serviced for a leaky sunroof. I am getting major water damage in the wiring system, and airbag holder. I have more miles on my rental van, then my brand new Acadia.

- Newport, OR, USA