- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 8 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 11 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 14 days ago
- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,353 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem